Cross-country Skiing Holidays in Tirol
Start your day with a hearty breakfast with cereals and fruit before you head out on the most beautiful classic or skating trails in the Karwendel valleys.
As a quality-controlled cross-country skiing accommodation we offer our guests the best service and comfort:
- Access to cross-country ski tracks directly at the hotel
- Information booth with maps, route suggestions, information on ski schools, equipment rental, bus schedule, etc.
- Achensee Guest Card incl. free use of cross-country ski tracks and regional bus
- Tips & tricks from your hosts, please ask for our cross-country ski lessons.
- Lockable ski storage room, shoe dryer, waxing equipment, tools
- Laundry service for your cross-country skiing attire (against fee)
The Achensee region offers more than 200 kilometers of tracks around Tirol’s largest lake. All tracks are signposted and offer unrestricted cross-country skiing fun for every level of ability. More information about cross-country skiing holidays at lake Achensee, an interactive map with detailed routes, weather and snow conditions can be found on the following pages:
- Information about cross-country skiing holidays and events at lake Achensee
- Interactive map with detailed description of tracks
- Weather & webcams